Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ello Ello Ello

I was tagged by Time-for-a-paws
I am going to tag trees-of-light though it's doubtful whether he'll see this.

1. Were you named after anyone? I was named the feminine version of the Mount Moriah where Jerusalem is built. I don't know what my name means exactly, but the 'iah' means it has the name of God in it

2. When was the last time your cried? Telling Nana I love her one last time

3. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes I do sometimes I don't--it's just one of those things

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I'm actually kind of a bologna fan, most lunch meats are kind of a disappointment to me.

5. Do you have kids? haha....no

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? on most days

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I'm told sarcasm is verbal terrorism----actually I'm not witty enough to use sarcasm so I tell people it's verbal terrorism...

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Though I haven't actually seen them for myself, I know that they are there----its kinda like faith...

9. Would you bungee jump? Would I?!? WOULD I?!?! No.

10. What is your favorite cereal? Hard to say, it used to be Cinnamon Toast Crunch *the taste you can see!* but since seminary doesn't give me time to eat cereal.....it's hard to say....

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I haven't purchased a pair of shoes with laces in YEARS

12. Do you think you are strong? emotionally: no comment mentally: yea academically: hmm Physically; I'm working on it

13. What is your favorite ice cream? raspberry cheesecake OR EVEN BETTER is Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie chunk! awww....

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? EYES and Smile

15. Red or Pink? depends, red is kind of my power color but pink is so cute and feminine with everything....

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? my weight and my work ethic, and how easy easy it is for me to pick out the things I don't like about myself.

17. Who do you miss the most? It's hard to say, i have a couple of friends on missions and it makes me miss them almost more just knowing that even if I had the capacity to get to where they are I can't see them. And hearing about having all of you at the funeral without Michaela and I made me really miss you all.

18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? we should just take this question out.

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? tan pants and NO SHOES (no shoes---what a surprise)

20. What was the last thing that you ate? plain baguette, I would live on those if I could

21. What are you listening to right now? Michaela watching The Secret of Nimh and the hum of all the laptops in the room

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I have a thing with reds lately, so RED--my power colors, also the color of raspberries my favorite fruit and i love the way a red crayon looks when you color with it really hard on paper.

23. Favorite smells? I love the smell of orange peels when you stick em down the dispose-all, Christmas is also host to a wide range of extremely pleasing smells.

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Mom and Dad from Salt Lake

25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I LOVE HER!!!

26. Favorite sports to watch? can't stand watching sports---I always feel like I should jump in and play! but if I HAD to choose one (like watching a professional one---BASKETBALL)

27: Hair color? Brown

28. Eye Color? changes between brown and green depending on my eye make-up and what I am wearing

29. Do you wear contacts? no siree bob

30. Favorite Food? depends on when you ask me......now? french baguettes

31. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? happy endings I can't really handle scary movies unless there is someone there to hold me and tell me when to cover my eyes.

32. Last movie you watched? Miss Potter

33. What color shirt are you wearing? button up shirt with tiny green flowers

34. Summer or winter? thats like asking me whether I like hugs or kisses

35. Hugs or Kisses? AHHH

36. Favorite Dessert? I really like that chocolate pie stuff that mom makes purrr.....

37. Most likely to respond? once again, may as well take this question out

38. Least likely to respond? anyone illiterate

39. What book are you reading right now? Tess of the D'Urbervilles

40. What is on your mouse pad? well, i'm on a laptop, but if I could have one it would have a picture of someone special, it'd be powder blue with one of those jelly things to rest your wrist on

41. What did you watch on TV last night? British Tv aint worth it love

42. Favorite Sound? the sound of typing on a keyboard and the sound of dance shoes on a padded floor

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? the beatles obviously

44. What is the furthest you have been from home? are we talking in my dreams or for real?----cuz I be explorin outer space in my dreams

45. Do you have a special talent? I can flip my tongue over both ways, and I'm a connoisseur of not especially fine cheeses

46. Where were you born? I was brand new from alta view (Sandy, UT)

47. What superpower would you like? better work ethic and full of service without having to think about it

3 comments:

pinkmorning said...

i am glad you posted your answers. i enjoyed reading your answers...hope you are having an amazing time in England.

Rachel said...

Youa re hilarious! I loved your answers-- some with a Brittish twist. Loverly!

GustoBones said...

Loved your answers love. Have you seen the commercial for Kelloggs Raisin Bran Crunch? One guy says he likes it because Kellogs has a British greeting in the middle of it. "Ello, like Ello Gov'nr". Your post title reminded me of it, haha.