Rachel and Jules just came all the way down to Provo to have lunch with me! As if the gift of their company wasn't enough they got me an MP3 player (fully equipped with awesome music that I'm discovering song by song right now---(enjoying some NEWSIES action just now!)

Well, "I keep a close watch on this heart of mine" (Walk the Line, Johnny Cash), but despite my inabilities in outwardly expressing my excitement I'm pumped to have this new addition to my life (geez, sounds like I'm talking about a baby). But I want Jules and Rachel to know how much I appreciate this gift. I'm endlessly in awe of the thoughtflness of my sisters!
CHEERS!



5 comments:
thanks for coming along!! Sorry for JJ's behavior. Let's do it again soon!
i am so glad you like it!! i hope you fill it to the brim with songs that you love!
its already full to the brim with songs I like---you have dang good taste!
There's nothing like having some good tunes to help the day go well. That's quite a gift!
What a fun day. When I heard you were all getting together, I was super jealous!!! Hope school is going well for you!(and any boys or dates to report?)
Post a Comment