Monday, September 15, 2008

mmhmm

I am: full of interests.
I think: I can, I think I can...
I know: that the church is true.
I want: to love the people around me.
I have: an inkling to write.
I dislike: the giant cut on my thumb.
I miss: the VADT and my sailor scouts
I fear: loneliness.
I feel: limited.
I hear: Johnny Cash singing in my ear.
I smell: ---nothing, honestly can't catch a whiff of anything!
I crave: ethnic food----a better body.
I cry: way too easily these days.
I usually: manage things fine.
I search: for inspiration.
I wonder: what next year will bring.
I regret: my timidity in certain situations.
I love: LOVE!
I care: about the feelings of others
I always: underestimate myself.
I worry: that I won't find romance.
I am not: supposed to be awake right now.
I believe: that C.S. Lewis is one of the greatest writers of all time.
I sing: when I'm making dinner, sad, glad, busy, happy--constantly
I don't always: do the things I ought to.
I argue: without basis sometimes.
I write: way less than I should
I win: at down-by-the-banks---sometimes. That's about it.
I lose: myself in moments.
I wish: I could immerse myself in a foreign language.
I listen: to hear and understand.
I can usually be found: on the computer or in a theatre.
I am scared: that I can't make a living this way.
I forget: why I starting resisting progress
I am happy: when I know I am succeeding.

4 comments:

pinkmorning said...

it was fun to read your answers. i also think c.s. lewis is one of the greatest writers of all time.

Rachel said...

I love this tag.. Fun to learn more about you. Also.. the singing all the time must be a family trait.

Hannah Blechman said...

We all miss you too.

Beanie said...

This is you all over. Love, Mom