Friday, June 26, 2009

more pictures















When I asked this little girl if we could get a picture together she insisted she fix my kafia first. Then we ate gummy worms and giggled.
The monastery up the cliffs from the treasury. It was kind of a miserable hike to get there and then all you could see at the top was dust and vendors and then you turn the corner and it was all worth it.













This is in the Jordan River. My friend got a bottle of the water to take home and then accidentally drank some on our way out. It was gross and hilarious.


Lib, you seriously need to go to Jordan. Make that happen---I want you to go so bad!
that's all.

2 comments:

emily said...

i hope you don't get deathly ill from that water. ick.

p.s. the photo of you and the little girl is priceless. i ab-so-lute-ly love it. mmm hmm

GustoBones said...

What an amazing place to visit!!! I LOVE your kafia! Such a wonderful color! I am so jealous of all the experiences you are having! I half expected you to hum the Indiana Jones theme song during you little video.:)