Last night was
Homecoming and although Robinson has a history of awful Homecomings last night was actually really fun! We were in a group of 13, and we're all really close so it was really natural and enjoyable. We went to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner where they do all of the tricks with fire and steak and stuff and I'd never done that before so it was fun to see. The dance itself is always only ok, but this year it was actually a lot more fun. They played better music and I even got to Merengue and Salsa with my date. we got to the dance late and left early, but that's ok since the before and after parties are w
hat make the night. Afterwards actually ended up being an extension of the I-can't-dance party except we got to choose our own music so that was pretty sweet. The only sad thing was that out of our 13, 3 girls came dateless and only one of those girls actually came to the before and after so I think she felt kind of lonely, even though we weren't really paired off. It's not even any relevance to her that she didn't get asked besides the guy that asked me and the guy that asked Hannah all the other couples in our group just kinda ended up paired off---it wasn't like a big thing with asking each other and stuff. All in all though I think she had a good time too. It really seemed an appropriate way to have my last homecoming----it was the best one I've ever had and now we just have to have an amazing Prom and my unforgettable high school dance quota will be filled!
Homecoming and although Robinson has a history of awful Homecomings last night was actually really fun! We were in a group of 13, and we're all really close so it was really natural and enjoyable. We went to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner where they do all of the tricks with fire and steak and stuff and I'd never done that before so it was fun to see. The dance itself is always only ok, but this year it was actually a lot more fun. They played better music and I even got to Merengue and Salsa with my date. we got to the dance late and left early, but that's ok since the before and after parties are w
hat make the night. Afterwards actually ended up being an extension of the I-can't-dance party except we got to choose our own music so that was pretty sweet. The only sad thing was that out of our 13, 3 girls came dateless and only one of those girls actually came to the before and after so I think she felt kind of lonely, even though we weren't really paired off. It's not even any relevance to her that she didn't get asked besides the guy that asked me and the guy that asked Hannah all the other couples in our group just kinda ended up paired off---it wasn't like a big thing with asking each other and stuff. All in all though I think she had a good time too. It really seemed an appropriate way to have my last homecoming----it was the best one I've ever had and now we just have to have an amazing Prom and my unforgettable high school dance quota will be filled!



4 comments:
You looked gorgeous! I love that dress... was taht from Beautifully modest or something?? I am glad you had such a fun time.. good for your friends who went solo! That is seriously admirable!
You are the prettiest girl there!(sshh, don't tell the other girls I said that). Beautiful dress, beautiful hair, gargeous! I am glad that you had a fun time!
how fun, i want to see more pictures, more, more...you are so beautiful...inside and out.
tag, you're it!
Post a Comment