I've been tagged... by pinkmorning
Here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I always eat kit kats by peeling apart the pieces and eating the center-most wafer last.
2. Christmas songs bring tears to my eyes (the good kind) no matter what time of year it is
3. I have vivid dreams nightly and almost always remember them. Often I'll go through a period of time where the same person is in all my dreams. I've also had dreams where I go someplace thats not real but that I've dreamed of before and I'll see the me from the other dream still in the position she was when I was awakened.
4. I love wedding pictures and songs and romantic songs that are played at weddings (i.e. Unforgettable, Isn't it Romantic, A Wink and a Smile), you can probably see why my blogname is appropriate.
5. I'm Welsh and hecka proud of it so I'm trying to learn Welsh (Rydw i'n dysgu Cymraeg)
6. I've always loved writing. I'm always working on some kind of story (whether actively or not) and I'm currently in the process of helping to start a Dead Poet's Society at my school.
So I have to tag SIX people...trees-of-light, Celebrate!, I don't think I know enough people who haven't already been tagged to do this....sad....
3 years ago



3 comments:
it's me, isn't it...that person in all of your dreams:) haha. great post mariah!
Fun to read some random facts about you!!
Love the tag.. Always learn something new. I didn't know you speak Welsh.. Even if you don't you sure fooled me!
Post a Comment