So pretty much, my bathroom has been completely overrun by ants. I put out a bug trap, but then I realized the ants aren't even big enough to climb into it let alone ignorantly meander on in. I keep finding the ugly little buggers everywhere. Alright, honestly as insects go they're actually not that bad looking. The thing I'm most worried about is that they'll get into to my toothbrush and then I accidently eat one. BLECH! So, I've been setting my toothbrush upright all the time. In all honesty if ones of these things endeavors to ascend the entire climb of "Mount Oral B" then it deserved to be consumed with honor. I say all of this, however, with the full hope and belief that no ant will actually make it up there so that I'll be forced to eat my words/ant. (I can talk the talk but I refuse to actually eat an ant)
3 years ago



5 comments:
Honestly. You crack me up. Mount Orab B.
I have one word for you... RAID!!! "It kills bugs dead" ya know!!
I agree that Nts are not all that ugly... Definitely better looking than their cricket and cockroach counterparts. You are a really good writer.. .can't waint to read your book!
I have to live through ANTZ!!
Yea, don't eat bugs. That's not cool.
Post a Comment