Based on True-ish Stories from New Play Project on Vimeo.
This is the first show I was involved in when I got to BYU. It's like 25 minutes long so I won't feel bad if you don't watch the whole thing, but here it be.
3 years ago
I don't want 'hopeless' to be 50% of who I am. I believe in my daydreams and one day my greatest daydream will come true and my romanticism won't be hopeless. That's all.
Based on True-ish Stories from New Play Project on Vimeo.
This is the first show I was involved in when I got to BYU. It's like 25 minutes long so I won't feel bad if you don't watch the whole thing, but here it be.
Posted by Mariah "Sniggs" at 8:12 AM
2 comments:
it was fun to see this "in real life"
It looks like you had a ton of fun in the show. I wish we could have seen it!
Post a Comment