Saturday, June 14, 2008

Prom/Grad Pics

Here are some pictures from Prom/Graduation etc:

"Puttin on the Ritz is all about the placement of the chin"

Showing off my commencement Mumu....



My group before Prom (with huge fancy car)

I think I was trying to look like a star (like an actual 5-point star)


*wink* (ish)

Thanks again to all of you guys who called me on or around graduation day! I really appreciated it. Well, now I am officially in education limbo. Not quite in college but totally out of High school. I spending the summer jogging, reading classic novels, and being a camp counselor at Drama Camp. After that I'm heading out to Utah to hang out with you guys and then go to BYU!!! That about sums it up....














5 comments:

zealygirl said...

Congrats! We were thinking about you Thursday evening, but didn't know when everything was happening, then...forgot. I can still blame it on hormones, right?! At least with your graduation gown you looked like an mumu-ish angel dressed in white. And your prom gown is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely ready to take the BYU guys by storm, eh? May your summer be full of everything you hope...

Beanie said...

You are gorgeous. You must look like your mother!

Rachel said...

yay!! Congrats onthe graduation. I love your prom dress too! What a beauty

pinkmorning said...

Congratulations babe! How fun to see pictures. You look beautiful! i can't wait until you are living out here!

GustoBones said...

Gorgeous!!! Too bad all those other girls had to stand next to you(you made em look bad;). That dress is killer! And I love the white graduation gown too, you looked angelic! Congrats on everything!