Friday, January 25, 2008

Les Miserables

Ok, first off I'd like to say thanks to all of you who have been asking after the Les Mis status for the past week. It was fun to get to hear from people so often and I loved it. Second, when you come out in May, you will see me featured as.......*drumroll*......: Woman #1, Girl in the Inn, beggar, Chorus before "Bring Him Home", Woman #3, and I'm also one of the PEOPLE in "Do you hear the PEOPLE sing!"---that practically makes me a title character! Yes, I didn't get Fantine, but truthfully it's kind of a load off. It'll make the last half of my senior year a lot more laid back and it'll make work on my all-time favorite musical all fun and stress-free. I'm glad they finally released the cast list so we can just get going on it! In other news, I set my byu page decision to "I will be attending BYU in the fall"---nothing changed on the page so it doesn't feel final, but I'm pretty sure that'll be my decision. Well, moving up ad moving on!! I can't wait to see those that are coming in May!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't WAIT to see the show. I know what you mean about being to enjoy the show without having to much stress about it. Sometimes it is more fun to be in all of the scenes anyway! Who needs Fantine?? I am also so excited for your decision to come to the Y. I think that you will really enjoy the atmosphere and having so any LDS people around you. Not to mention tha tyou will only be about 25 minutes away!!

pinkmorning said...

it will be so fun to see you in may and it will be so much fun to be able to see you more when you live in utah:)

GustoBones said...

We'll be cheering you on! I am so excited to see the show! It will be fun to have a girls weekend.